Pann: Is Suzy being ostracized….
1. [+505, -22] There’s something with women where no matter how bright of a person you are, you’ll become dark and quiet if you feel that you’re being ostracized by fellow women…
2. [+462, -58] It’s a famous fact that Suzy doesn’t fit in with the group. While the three are throwing luxury parties with kids from other agencies and playing sports, Suzy was always left out.
3. [+390, -28] Suzy fans want Suzy to leave the group too. It’s so blatant to the eye that she’s not even close with them…
4. [+241, -10] Can’t people stop asking JYP to support the other members too? ㅜㅜ I’m pretty sure JYP supported Min super hard at the beginning of their debut with her kkap Min image and even got a movie role. Fei’s been on several variety shows too. It’s just that Suzy blew up after ‘Dream High’ and her movie and the public just wanted Suzy so of course she’s getting all the opportunities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People should show an interest in the other members before complaining that they don’t get support.
5. [+229, -79] Think about it the other way, we don’t know all that we see on the outside. Maybe it’s Suzy being ostracized or maybe it’s Suzy ostracizing the other three. There’s no way in telling with the entertainment industry.
6. [+220, -5] This promo honestly just feels like Suzy’s promoting for the sake of the other three……..
7. [+220, -16] Who knows whether the three are ostracizing Suzy or Suzy no longer feels like she’s on the same playing field as them so she’s avoiding them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+216, -5] Women know… what the underlying meaning of not being invited to a birthday party means ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+204, -1] It’s just obvious that they’re a business relationship.
10. [+170, -8] Maybe they have trouble approaching Suzy considering she’s the maknae who suddenly shot to super stardom… the members also had more time to spend together while Suzy was doing individual schedules. I wonder how they worked together if she really was being ostracized.
11. [+166, -5] Anyone else feel like this will be miss A’s last album?
12. [+123, -1] Isn’t it obvious that they’re not close if she wasn’t even invited to the birthday party ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Women 100% know what that means.. Suzy-ya, find strength.
13. [+110, -1] Even non-fans think this is super fu*king unfortunate. The group would be nothing without Suzy.
Pann: Something’s up with miss A’s Suzy lately;;;
1. [+112, -1] Women know what it means to not be invited to a birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+103, -1] I remember fans sent her a lunch box meal once and she took a proof shot of it eating it alone at her house…. I know that Suzy’s personal fans sent it but the fact that she took it eating alone at her house… I don’t know about bullying but she does not seem to have a positive relationship with them.
3. [+101, -5] There’s a blind item going around that Suzy’s being bullied. Because of the way their income is distributed, the other members are busy spending the money Suzy brings in and Suzy wanted to go back to singing promotions after her acting but the other members said they wanted to be on break more so she went back to acting again….
4. [+71, -3] Suzy might as well just become a full time actress. Jia and Min are always out shopping luxury brands… funny how the two most nugus are doing that.
5. [+40, -0] I’m not a Suzy fan but for their relationship to be seen like this even on camera means that there’s a huge possibility that she’s being ostracized off camera. I hope JYP is protecting Suzy… having to be with people who are bullying you 24/7 sounds like hell. I think JYP needs to do something about this… either disband them or make her leave the group. They can’t just stand by and watch.
Source: PANN / Netizen Buzz
Translation: Netizen Buzz