The former idol-turned-fashionista CEO, Jessica Jung, was featured in the latest pictorial shoot, as well as lengthy interview, with Marie Claire Korea.
In one of her first shoots since departing from Girls’ Generation, Jessica stood in front of the camera for a photo-shoot with Marie Claire. As a rising fashion icon, she showcased various style inspirations perfect for the summer.
According to the concept of the photo-shoot ‘Dreaming Days,’ Jessica agreed to give an in depth interview regarding her current life since leaving Girls’ Generation. As this was Jessica’s first lengthy interview since leaving Girls’ Generation, many netizens and fans have been voicing their opinions.
In the meantime, check out some of the popular responses:
1. [+879,-61] “If I were still a member of Girls’ Generation, I would not be able to do a photo-shoot like today. Idol groups must always be happy, nice, clear, and bright. Since debuting in 19 and promoting until 25, I felt trapped and stifling due to various restrictions.” ????????? Hey, they helped you package your aloof behaviours as a chic personality… a heavy sleeper and perpetually tardy cause you’re lazy but entitled you as a ice princess, but now you say such things ㅋㅋㅋㅋsince when were you nice and bright, you were always a trouble maker with scandals and tardy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [-623, -43] Are you a media playing designer?? Just like how a frog can’t think of when he was a tadpole (a Korean idiom for: Hard times are soon forgotten) ㅋㅋ Not so interested in idol so I don’t know a lot, but I remember her leaving the group for marriage and business. It’s funny how you talk about restrictions during Girls’ Generation just for a photo-shoot. If you were never a part of Girls’ Generation, would you have had a chance to take such photo-shoot anywise????
3. [-516, -37] The content of the interview is funny, did you leave just to take revealing photo-shoot???? Is your business not going well? Your sunglass was part of 1+1 event at some sunglass shop in Busanㅋㅋㅋ I understand that you want to transform your image according to your age, but what do the remaining members and fans become when you do such interview after leaving the group.. After pushing selfies, marketing, and media playing.. SM in reality just gave up (lawsuit is difficult because of your sister) so you go to China, meet Kris, and follow each other on SNS.. all make sense now ㅋㅋㅋ In the end you’re taking the SM’s China route ㅋㅋㅋ Designer my [expletive] ㅋㅋㅋMerely marketing for boyfriend and your business ㅋㅋ
She’s going to come back to become a celebrity again 100%
4. [+46,-9] Though I’m not an avid fan of SNSD, it’s difficult to side with her after all the rumours regarding living together with her boyfriend. There are a lot of photos of him accompanying her schedules, why isn’t she thinking about the nuisance she’s causing… What kind of victim cosplay is this, is she doing an impudent media play just because she’s promoting in China..
5. [+34,-3] Did she have to mention Soshi, I mean they’re keeping it quiet but Jessica is always acting like she’s the victim.. she’s taking it too much, it’s good if the end’s good. A little disappointed on how she acts like her time as a Girls’ Generation was nothing.. Without Soshi, Jessica too would have never became this famous.
6. [+33,-3] If you were not Girls’ Generation, you would have never done such photo-shoot. Despite coming out in a bad end, the team helped spread your name.. but if you say things like that, what would the remaining members be?
Source: Dispatch via Nate